Digital agencies' best practices about modern web development, digital and inbound marketing.
This X’mas- Don’t Work, Get Your Work Done – First 20 Quality Projects
With the Yuletide season being around the corner, you could be the protagonist in either of the following two scenarios:
- You could be the chilled-out director, who’d spend the last working week of 2017, looking forward to vacationing in Florida. You wouldn’t be worrying about your projects while you go surfing or sailing.
- You could be the worry-wart director, worrying about the seasonal project overflow. You would either be spending the last working week of 2017 rejecting all the incoming business or announcing the cancellation of the annual leave for all the employees in the office.
If you find yourself stuck in the second case scenario, you should stop right there and read this!
We do have something to save your day.
Monks Are Working This Christmas!
WebbyMonks is proven to be the most preferred WordPress and Front-End Development Partner for Agencies Worldwide.
- 2000+ WordPress Projects
- 500+ WooCommerce Projects
- 3000+ HTML Projects
- 1000+ Happy Agencies
- 80+ Expert Developers
Our Services Include
- PSD to HTML
- PSD to WordPress
- HTML to WordPress
- Fixed to Responsive
- PSD to WooCommerce
We understand agencies like no one else does and these are what matter to us the most.
- Agency Focused Processes
- Quality First Approach
- 24*5 Support and Development
- 100% White Labelled Services
- Cost Effective Solutions
- Post Delivery Support
- Quick Turnaround Time
Here’s How We Work!
- You’ll give us the design.
- We’ll review the design and provide you with a business proposal.
- Once you give your confirmation on the business proposal, we will send a development schedule.
- After a 3 step QA, we will send a preview link.
- We will make changes within the project if you don’t approve of something.
- Once you approve the codes, we will deliver the project within the promised turnaround time.
But here’s the catch: Monks will accept only the first 20 Quality projects!
While we love all kinds of design and fresh new concepts, we’re on the lookout for something more challenging, something that urges us to work an extra hour, something unique.
So, if you’ve something that we just defined above, you should be giving Monks a try.
And if you still aren’t sure about why you should be entrusting us with your precious design files, here’s something you can do!
Book a No Obligation Trial!
The first page of your pilot project will be on the house.
We don’t charge crazy. Our pricing structure is sensible.
The ballpark of your project will be dropped into your mailbox. Monks will also get back to you shortly.
Latest posts by Nick Patel (see all)
- How to evaluate the quality of your website Part I - April 4, 2018
- WooCommerce 3.3 & The Main Highlights to Watch - January 31, 2018
- ReactJS and The Future of Web Development - December 12, 2017