Digital agencies' best practices about modern web development, digital and inbound marketing.
Infographic – Google’s new mobile friendly algorithm: 81% of sites under the lens!
Google has been very aggressive in the recent past updating its algorithm constantly. In our previous post, we promised to bring you an infographic talking about the recent mobile friendly algorithm, its impact on site rankings and the importance of responsive web design.
As promised, we bring to you this amazing infographic that covers some of the stats like “According to Google’s Think Insights on Mobile, if a user lands on your mobile website and is frustrated or doesn’t see what they are looking for, there’s a 61% chance they will leave immediately and go to another website (most likely a competitor). It’s also said that if they have a positive experience with your mobile website a user is 67% more likely to buy a product or use a service.”
Apart from these stats, the infographic covers Akamai survey stating 81% of websites that are not responsive might be under the lens of Google algorithm and in turn that might affect their ranking severely.
The infographic also covers a lot about the new mobile friendly algorithm and how to safeguard your WordPress sites from Google hit.
– Google’s mobile ranking algorithm will officially include mobile-friendly usability factors and app indexing. Making sure your site is mobile-friendly is now more important than ever.
– More than penalty the update focuses on a ranking boost.
– After the update, sites which will turn Responsive or mobile friendly will again benefit quickly in terms of the rankings unlike Penguin or Panda updates.
Do check out the below infographic for detailed understanding about the algorithm.
Latest posts by Webby Monks (see all)
- What You Should and Shouldn’t Outsource - February 18, 2019
- Deciding to Outsource – The Basics - February 12, 2019
- WordPress SEO: A Practical & Extensive Guide for 2019 - February 11, 2019