Digital agencies' best practices about modern web development, digital and inbound marketing.
Infographic: The Monk’s Pathway To Website Pre-Launch Nirvana
A business website is all about a lot of things packed in a single package. There are several ways you could mess up prior to the website launch. When you consider quality, you need to dip your hands in precision.
You feel that your work is finished once the website has been built. However, there are innumerable considerations before you go ahead and hit the “Publish” button. You might have missed a lot of things during the frequent client feedback sessions and while making other iterations. During these times, you feel the need of the support of a comprehensive checklist.
Webby Monks know that you simply can’t wait to see your creation out there on the web, but you need to check out the vital elements that could make or break your success.
Our latest infographic gives you a list of inevitable website pre-launch elements that simply should form a part of all web development projects. With this highly interactive infographic readers will travel out of the space to reach the “The Monk’s Pathway to Website Pre-Launch Nirvana.”
Here are the key features of this infographic:
- Why a website pre-launch strategy should exist?
- The importance of website pre-launch checklist.
- 40 inevitable elements that should be checked before launching a website.
Moreover, the infographic also has a downloadable website pre-launch checklist for future reference.
So, the countdown begins! Follow our astronaut’s journey as the rocket will slowly and gradually get you acquainted with the pre-launch checklist through planets and meteors.
Latest posts by Webby Monks (see all)
- WordPress SEO: A Practical & Extensive Guide for 2019 - February 11, 2019
- A Comprehensive Guide To Performing UX Audit For Maximum Online Success - August 23, 2016
- Website sliders: Loved & hated, Still Omnipresent! - August 5, 2016