Infographic: Convert Your Blog into a Lead Magnet
“Conversion rates are nearly 6x higher for content marketing adopters than non-adopters.”
If you are not using the power of words to market your products and services in the era of digital marketing, you are missing out on the biggest list of conversions because 82% of the marketers who blog see positive ROI from their inbound marketing.
Content Marketing is, no doubt, one of the most effective and trending ways of marketing today.
Here are a couple of blogging benefits:
- Increase in flow of web traffic
- Brand Recognition
- Ranking in SERP
- Adds value to your website
Having stated the obvious, there is tough competition out there when it comes to attracting the potential customers and eventually turning them into conversions.
But if 82% marketers, though a huge piece of the cake, are seeing a positive ROI from their inbound marketing, then why don’t the remaining 18% benefit from it?
It takes more than exclusive content to convert your blog into a lead magnet.
The 5 main factors that affect a successful blog are:
- Blog Structure
- CTAs/Banners Placement
- Engagement Empowerment
- Optin Form Integration
- Load Speed
The above mentioned factors also include the correct placement of various elements that are mandatory for a blog page, different sections for CTA placements, various social sharing plugins and their placements, different ways to use optin forms etc.
Everything that is mentioned above has been discussed in the infographic along with the examples of various famous brands who have used the above factors the right way to pull in conversions in abundance, eventually seeing a noteworthy increase in the ROI.
Latest posts by Nick Patel (see all)
- 5 Popover Plugins to Accelerate Your Email List Growth - August 10, 2017
- Pros and Cons of Bootstrap & Foundation – Know what you need! - July 25, 2017
- A Coder Friendly PSD Preparation the ‘Monica Geller’ Way - July 14, 2017