Why Blogging is Important to Your Business
A business can’t grow well if it do not communicate properly. Building trust is important to develop your business. Trust is built and maintained by many small actions we put together over time in order to reach certain goals.
Communication plays a vital role in creating relationship and establishing trust. Good communication can build trust and inspire loyalty from your customers.
Traditional media is a thing of the past. To make your business successful in this technology driven era we’ve to think digital.
A blog gives you an opportunity to communicate with your audience on regular basis, which helps to build a good relationship.
However, blogging has emerged as a mainstream marketing to attract more and more visitors to access the information. It helps drive more traffic to your website. Blogging helps convert visitors into leads.
The importance of blogging
Blogging has become an essential and integral component of business communication. Meanwhile, it is an important part of marketing sales funnel.
Following facts and statistics will help you understand the importance of blogging for your business, have a look at these findings:
- Everyone from start-ups to fortune 500 companies are having a blog to communicate with their target audience.
- Due to technology disruption salesperson are now a last resort for the modern buyers.
- Marketers engaging with blogging on regular basis are 13X more likely to earn positive ROI.
- Businesses that have embraced blogging receive 97% more links to their website. Even Google rank those sites better with inbound links.
- In fact, brands in North America are spending 29% of their total budget on content marketing and 39% marketers are expected to increase their marketing budget in 2017.
“Don’t think like a fisherman, think like a fish.”
Business success and customer experience go parallel together. If you focus on creating a good customer experience then success will automatically follow your business.
Going forward with digital marketing in 2017, marketers need to think from a customer’s perspective rather than thinking from the business viewpoint. To make your business stand-out, it is essential to match well with your customers’ expectations to deliver what they want.
In a nutshell, if you’re ready to ROCK your business performance, start blogging!
Latest posts by Nick Patel (see all)
- Inspiring Websites with Smart Animations - June 16, 2017
- WordPress 4.8 “Evans” Released for More Intuitive Web - June 9, 2017
- How to Use Responsive Web Design to Boost Conversions - June 7, 2017